Vendor Participation Guidelines and Application
Thank you for your interest in the Sweets and Beats Dessert & Music Festival. We are so excited to offer this event! Here are the expectations for Sweet Street participants.
Event Date: Saturday May 11, 2019
Location: The Island in Pigeon Forge
Sweet Street Hours: 5:00-8:00 pm
Participants must be set up by: 4:00 pm
- Sweet Street participants are asked to create a Signature Dessert and bring 700 samples of their dessert for our guests purchasing Sweets and Beats tickets. The standard sample size should entice guest to beat a path to your establishment! (2-3 bites)
- Your dessert should represent your cuisine and your brand! Give the guests a taste of who you are!
- This is a unique opportunity to promote your business. Coupons and sample menus may be distributed.
- Each vendor will be supplied with a 10×10 space, (2) 6 ft tables, and 2 chairs.
- Vendors will be responsible for bringing a canopy, table covers and any banners or signage for their booth. (Electricity is limited and will be provided on a first come basis.)
- We invite you to decorate your booth to showcase your business. The Sweet Street Best Booth Award will go to the booth with the most aesthetically appealing and creative display. All decorations should be family friendly and must be approved by festival staff.
- Sweet Street Guests will be voting for their favorite dessert! You have the opportunity to win People’s Choice at the event!
- Prizes will be given for both awards and announced on all social media!
- Your Sweet Street contact person will be in touch frequently to make sure we address your questions and prepare you for the day. Feel free to reach out to your liaison if you have questions or contact email@example.com